- Elegant lobby with cozy lounge chairs
- Paintings by Franz Vass & Heribert Mader
- Idyllic and spacious garden area
- Mountain view terrace
- Iron & ironing board freely available
- Vending machine with all necessities
- Lockable bike garage with charging station
- Access to the rooms with key card only
- Video monitoring of public spaces
- Bus parking available
As a former Habsburg imperial city and home of the last knight Maximilian I, Wiener Neustadt offers numerous historical sights such as the casemates, the Museum St. Peter an der Sperr, the Theresian Military Academy or the Wiener Neustadt Dom.
Numerous upper secondary education at various schools and universities, leisure activities such as golf, hiking, cycling tours, spa visits as well as cultural and sporting events make Wiener Neustadt one of the most liveable cities in Lower Austria.
Wiener Neustadt is easily accessible within 30 minutes by car from Vienna via the A2-Südautobahn and the S4-Burgenland highway, making it a popular stopover for travelers on their way to or from holiday destinations.
Popular destinations for excursions in the nearby are the Bucklige Welt and the Rax-Schneeberg area.